NAMLO International In Nepal
Our New Implementing Partner in Nepal!
Dedicated Society for Broad Development (DSCBD) is national level NGO registered in District Administrative office Baitadi on dated August 11, 2015 and Social Welfare Council in Kathmandu on dated December 15, 2015 to work for rural development in Nepal.
Main objectives of the NGO are:
- Organize awareness program in rural communities.
- Implementation of education related programs in Nepal.
- Implementation of training, orientation programs for capacity building of community members.
- Implementation of income generation programs to reduce poverty level.
- Community development programs by using local resources.
- Raise fund from national and international donors and implement health related programs in the communities.
- Implementation of agricultural, livestock and other programs for income generation.
Board member of the organization:
- Nand Raj Pandey: He is president of the organization. He has 10 years’ experience on leading the cooperative and other local organization. Now he is a business man and has a good linkage in the district.
- Bimala Rana: She is Vice-president of the organization. She is health worker and has 6 years’ experience on community mobilization, capacity building, coordination skills, reporting skills and leadership skills.
- Geeta Pandey: She is Secretary of the organization. She is very active women. She has 8 years’ experience on community mobilization, development and vegetable production. Now she is involving on agricultural cooperative and also busy on production of vegetables.
- Hema Bohara: She is Treasurer of the organization. She is health worker and has 4 years’ experience on community mobilization, capacity building, coordination skills, reporting skills and leadership skills.
- Deepak Bhatt: He is a board member of the organization. He has passed Intermediate level course and working at community as a volunteer.
- Prakash Pandey: He is a board member of the organization and passed Master degree in Education. Now he is producing vegetables both in an open space and in plastic house. He managing all the expenses of his family from vegetable production.
- Gauri Ram Luhar: He is a board member and literate. Now he is also involving vegetable production and is from lower caste group.
Project Management committee
- Nirmala Pandit:
- Kishor Bhatta
- Dinesh Pandey
Current programs of the organization:
DSCBD has planned to provide scholarship to 4 students from new academic session. It has coordinated with District Education Office, Baitadi and selected a school to provide scholarship. It has planned to provide Nrs. 7,000 per year to each student. The fund is collected from board members and Executive Director to start its first program. New academic session will be start from April, 2016.
All reports will be collected by Executive Director of DSCBD and send to Donors, Board and Project Management Committee as well as information from donors will be delivered by Executive Director to all parties of DSCBD.